Registration Policies (including Cancellations and Transfers)
1. Deposit: Due at time of registration. Please NOTE: your registration is not confirmed until deposit is received.
2. Commitment: On registering for a course with APEUK you confirm that you have read and understand the commitment of time required to complete the course. It is the students’ responsibility to ensure the course hours fit into their schedule and life commitments.
3. Teacher Certification Program - Bridging Program; Exams must be completed within the allotted time frame from the commencement of the course: No certification will be issued after these time lines. Full course: 12-14 months. Bridging Course: 12 months.
Cancellation Terms: Courses cancelled in writing with 90 DAYS OR MORE notice prior to the
start date of your course is eligible for a refund minus the deposit. Courses cancelled
with less than 90 days’ notice prior the start date of the course are not
accepted and no refund will be issued.
Course cancelled after commencement of APEUK courses are not accepted and no refund will be issued.
Course cannot be cancelled due to change of mind, weddings, work travel, holidays, personal relocation or similar.
5. Cancellations due to special circumstances: if you have registered for and / or started your course and need to cancel due to special circumstances APEUK will consider each application. Note proof of circumstances must be provided. These would include: bereavement within immediate family, debilitating injury / illness. It does not include personal reasons such as: weddings, work travel, holidays, personal relocation or similar.
Requests: If you are unable to attend a Seminar that is scheduled
for your course it can be made up privately with an educator an extra cost.
Note that all seminars must be attended in order.
Courses cannot be transferred to another year / intake.
All courses must be completed within the stated timeline.
7. Course fees do not include: Required reading materials for reading and writing assignments; coaching hours for logbook completion with a Mentor (including observation, self-mastery practice and apprentice teaching); Personal extras (sundries, travel and accommodation), DVD’s, Coaching or Mentoring and any assessment re-sit fee.
8. Course fees include: Seminars, course manuals, final practical and written exams, morning and afternoon refreshments during seminars.
9. Registration deadline is 30 days in advance of course start date. Registration received less than 30 days will be processed only if space is available.
10. Registration is limited depending on location and studio size. Registration received for a course that has reached full capacity will not be processed and you will be contacted. Courses will only go ahead with a minimum of 5 participants.
11. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any course. If we cancel a course, you will have the option of transferring to another suitable time. APEUK is not responsible for any travel costs due to cancellation.
12. You understand that you will attend the APEUK course, use the facilities and equipment at your own risk. At registration you confirm that all medical conditions and injuries, both past and present have been disclosed and where required have obtained clearance from your general practitioner.
13. You will take it upon yourself to discuss any changes to your current health with your instructor. You recognize that the instructor is not able to provide medical advice with regard any medical fitness and that the information provided is used as a guideline to the limitations of your ability to exercise.
14. All course days commence at 9.00am and finish at 5.00pm, with a 1 hour lunch break and morning and afternoon breaks. (Refreshments provided however please bring your own lunch).We look forward to meeting you soon for a fun filled learning experience in the classical method of Pilates with APEUK!